Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Austin

Great to be here, and glad I stumbled on the review of my new Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5. Just finished the initial burn in the seasoning process and looking forward to trying the recipes and tips here.
    David Presley
    Austin, Texas

Hello there David, Welcome to the Pit. Congrats on your smoker!

I' invite you to stop over at the bullet smoker channel and share some pics of you rig and stuff.

Comment

Hello David, i wish you happy bbqing in your near future. You could not have asked for better weather than we had this weekend.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over in east Texas....

Comment

Welcome. Keep it weird down there now.

Comment

Welcome David, from a Texas Ex

Comment

Hi David , welcome to the Pit. Enjoy that new WSM and keep us updated with pics.

Comment

Welcome David, I'm from pretty much the opposite of Texas. Glad to have you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome David! Tell us your favorite barbecue spots in Austin. I bet we'd heard of at least one of them

Comment

Hi David, welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the PIT David, keep Austin Weird!!

Comment

welcome and enjoy from N. Ca.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here