Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Oregon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    You got the wall. I want to see you climb the fence!

• GoodRibs
    replied
    Looks like a great site woth loads of great information. Happy to be here. Been playing with BBQ for some time using a gas webber an smoking one a gas smoke hollow smoker. Have made some good ribs, pulled pork and smoked pork chops. Just having fun and loving the great food. Brisket some day - understand its a difficult one. Will be doing a lot of reading first. 😊

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg.

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg.

Leave a comment:

• JeepenFool
    replied

Figuired I should post a pic of my rig... it's one thing to be flexed out... it's another to be flexed out drivign over boulders. (Rubicon trail)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rubicon_2003.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	208.6 KB
ID:	542519

Leave a comment:

• JeepenFool
    commented on 's reply
    I have a 95 Jeep wrangler, That bought brand new in 95... She's sprung over, locked front and rear, Tera low transfer case, with reversed shackles. She has always gotten me own, even when she slips and can't keep her feet on the ground.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    ha - that figures...
    Would ya expect any different from me, STL? lol!
    JGo37
    I'd hate to disappoint...
    BTW, that there's Profilin

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    commented on 's reply
    ha - that figures...

• HouseHomey
    replied
    I have a 20 year old Maxima. Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!

Leave a comment:

• HouseHomey
    commented on 's reply
    Eh.. Oregon. 😀

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado ...

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me...
    Jeeps? Cool Beans!
    As a lad, I learned to drive on my Da's '46 CJ2A...; I still want one!
    To ease th pain, I've had me three '86 CUCV's, among several other square-body 4x4s...
    (Currently have a '83 3/4t Silverado awaitin some resto: but already has a BUILT 383/TH400 combo, 3:73 axles) WIP $
    Climbin th Walls, in anticipation of completion...

Name:	1984-Chevy-Blazer-M1009-2.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	541990

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    replied
    Welcome to the PIT! I do hope you get to build and bolster your personal preferences. I've found all mine to have been wrong...

No location? You must own one of the jeeps I've recently pulled to safety. (It's Okay.)

Name:	exp_glamis4_800x600.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	541980

Leave a comment:

• BourBonQ
    replied
    Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here