Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honored To Join The Group!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love that intro!! Looking awesome brother!! Tipping my hat to you!

Comment

Greetings from Boston. My band used to play in Santa Monica about 10 years ago. 14 Below (which isn’t there anymore) and Rusty’s on the pier.

Glad to have you here. Enjoy!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
        Glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Comment

Welcome to the pit! You love to Q, you are in the right place.

Comment

We are honored to have you join the group. We like to share experiences, and based on my experience, you will both learn and teach. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from Florida. You don’t sound like a nobody to me! I had to read that twice to make sure I read it right. Have fun.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome Mark. I got a grill, but it only gets used once a week. Saturday. I use the others for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,....

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here