Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Lancaster, CA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Lancaster, CA!

Newbie here, defector from the chili world (although I still cook chili! -- I'm qualified for the World Championships in Traditional Red Chili (Texas Style) and Homestyle (anything goes). Wish me luck! Meanwhile, I'm working on my BBQ skills. I'm a retired divorce attorney, married to a retired Deputy Sheriff. I was born in Mississippi, and my brothers are skilled BBQers with plenth of advice for me. I took Harry Soo's class and LOVED it!!

Hey Lancaster! Huntington Beach welcomes you but not your heat. Welcome to the pit. I may be knocking at your door for some of that chili advice, on line door. Too hot in Lancaster.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Texas Susie !!! Love me some Texas style chili that's for sure. Did some work years ago at Edwards AFB so very familiar with the high dessert. Again welcome !!!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland, and married to a divorce lawyer.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, and it sounds like you have a good foundation!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. I do love chili if you are willing to share some recipes.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from "over the hill" in Altadena.

Comment

Susie, with Q credentials like yours well, let’s talk about your chili. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from the Bay Area! We have relatives (or is that "kin") in Littlerock.

We need to talk chili...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here