Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Hot Springs Arkansas...for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Hot Springs Arkansas...for now

New to the forum. I've been learning to smoke for about 17 years. The first 10 were not very focused. For about the last 7, I've been serving up Q that I am proud of. I'm here to learn.

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Great to hear, good Q is always appreciated!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Pensacola FL.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Stick around, you'll love it!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Interesting time line. Perhaps at another time you can describe the ten year unfocused thing & what went on. 😎
                      Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland!

Comment

Howdy and a BIG WELCOME from Phoenix, Arizona!
                            I have a similar situation where I had been smoking meats and grilling for many years, but got serious back in October of 2016.
                            Decided that to do it right I needed the tools and so with the help and advice from here, I invested in some great ones.
                            Started experimenting and copying success, and what a HUGE positive change came about in the product produced!
                            -
                            The Pit has an unbelievable wealth of knowledge to help you in your journey to better smoking and grilling.
                            We are looking forward to your help as well as the sharing of your experiences, both good and bad so we all can learn.
                            -
                            Please, feel free to ask questions as this is a very large site, and there are threads to cover most all you are looking for.
                            Helps, directions and links to get there are only a question away!

Smoke On!
                            Last edited by BBQ_Bill; July 20, 2018, 03:30 PM. Reason: Clarification/Grammar edit

Comment

Welcome from the great State of Texas!!!

Son I’ve continued to learn for the past 40 years; first as a cremator of food and now into the edible stage. Learning will happen if you participate here in the Pit, but remember, the operative word should always be ‘continue’ !!!!

May your smoke remain blue and your cue be delicious !!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here