Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheektowaga, NY Checking In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheektowaga, NY Checking In

Been on the original site often during the years, thought about joining Pitmasters and could not resist the 3-month deal I received. I use an 18" WSM and have been doing so for probably 8 years, strictly for personal use. I do ribs; fish and chicken once in awhile. Corned beef brisket is my favorite lately easy to do and leaves the smoker juicy and fantastic. Been thinking about getting a pellet smoker so going to continue checking around in here and looking forward to some conversations. Have a good one. Chris

Welcome!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Glad to have ya here, Boats!

Comment

• beardedbosn
        beardedbosn commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, caught the meaning of the name... I am retired Coast Guard

• Mr. Bones
        Mr. Bones commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome aboard, ol Air Det Seabee, here
        beardedbosn

Great name of a town! Your moniker is really cool also. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

• beardedbosn
        beardedbosn commented
        Editing a comment
        The town is a suburb of Buffalo, NY. The name is an Indian word meaning "Land of the Crabapples" have a good one.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Chris ...

Comment

Welcome. He who loves crabapples.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Chris.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. Served enlisted in the USCG, and later, a PHS officer stationed at Cape May. Semper Paratus!

Comment

• beardedbosn
                  beardedbosn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Semper Paratus!! Did 5 years at Cape May Station doing small boat SAR.

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Thanks for your service from an old retired Air Force enlisted guy!

Comment

Welcome from central Ohio from a former western New Yorker. Spent my first 25 years of my live in Olean.

Comment

• beardedbosn
                    beardedbosn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, the Bills logo was hard to miss. Thanks

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit beardedbosn . I know the area well. I used to work for Cameron Compression up there (the old JOY company). Still have many friends up in that area. Fair winds and following seas from an old Navy guy. You will enjoy this site.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here