Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mr.brisket here , I am very happy to be a member of this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mr.brisket here , I am very happy to be a member of this forum

I was a chef for 24 years before entering the real estate business, but I have never lost my love for cooking and entertaining, I first discovered this site a year ago and it has changed the way I grill smoke and season meats immensely.

Love the moniker!! Welcome and thanks for the support!!!!!!!!!!!

People tell me I need to be a chef. I laugh it off. I'm a meat dude, now with some clarified butter mixed in. hahaha

Comment

Welcome Mr Brisket! Thank you for the support, you'll fit in nicely here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome. Looking forward to your contributions.

Comment

Everyone has just a slightly different take on how things should be done. I suspect that is what makes this place great. Look forward to your posts.

Comment

Welcome aboard Mr. B Looking forward to you input. Thanks for joining us.

Comment

Welcome Mr. "B". You are going to like it here. I look forward to your posts and pics.

Comment

With a name like that I expect some darn good posts soon.

Comment

Its kind of funny how this site does that to ya welcome and enjoy

Comment

Welcome Mr. Brisket, looking forward to anything you have to offer. Thanks for your support.

Guy

Comment

Welcome Mr. Brisket! This place is great as you know, I think the people here and their willingness to help out a fellow meat lovers is what makes it great!

Nick

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here