Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the gre...... nope... just Illinois, hello from Illinois.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the gre...... nope... just Illinois, hello from Illinois.

Hello all! Ryan here, just signed up today and apparently part of my homework is to come in here and say hello. So hello! I'm on year 2 of my smoking addiction. I have a pellet smoker and a sizeable trailer mounted offset. I have a gas grill also, but it's currently serving a prison sentence in storage. Hoping to find some useful information and lend a hand with what I've learned up to this point. Looking forward to some great conversations!

Thanks

Welcome from Colorado, Ryan ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
      Cheers from Norway!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
        Glad to have ya along fer Th Ride!
        I shudder to think what yer gas grill mighta done, previous, like, to earn such a sentence

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Ryan.

Comment

Ok, ya didn’t think we’d let you off easy didya? What is gre...nope Illinois? Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome Ryan!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome from Alabama!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by FireMan View Post
                        Ok, ya didn’t think we’d let you off easy didya? What is gre...nope Illinois? Welcome, eat good and have fun!
                        Well, I was going to say "great state of" but it’s not... lol

Comment

• Black99vette
                          Black99vette commented
                          Editing a comment
                          LOL - yah great state for criminal politicians! Oh and higher than crud property taxes!

Originally posted by Mr. Bones View Post
                        Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                        Glad to have ya along fer Th Ride!
                        I shudder to think what yer gas grill mighta done, previous, like, to earn such a sentence
                        Technically nothing, I do actually like my gas grill. Just got tired of no room on the balcony(live in an apartment) between that and the pellet grill. So I bought the sear box for my camp chef and put the gas grill in storage... for a later date of course

Comment

• Mudbeaver
                          Mudbeaver commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ha ha, I was driving through Syracuse earlier today and thought "man, what do they do with all their grills?"

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from the burbs of Chicago. Enjoy and post some pics.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here