Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from FortWorth Tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Success, congrats!

• Gunnation
    commented on 's reply
    Sad to say but because of the rush the only pic i have is the one of the smoker in action. We had 15 people show up and i was so rushed and worried i never even thought to take pics! But 15 people said it was awsome and we only had about 3lbs left out of 17lbs. Thanks for all of the help on this sit, i know that i where the credit belongs!

• Gunnation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gunnation
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you PB, and about them boy i dont know i dont watch them lol! Always been able to find something better to do with 3 hours of my time. Are should id say my 7yr old always finds something better to do with my time.

• Papa Bob
    replied
    Howdy partner from N. Ca. and yea how about them Cowboys . Sorry for that, not that I'm a sad 49ers fan but enjoy the site you will enjoy the ride.

Leave a comment:

• Gunnation
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you HC

• Gunnation
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Henrik

• Gunnation
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Burn!

• The Burn
    replied
    Welcome GN

Leave a comment:

• Henrik
    replied
    Hi Gunnation, welcome to the pit!

Leave a comment:

• HC in SC
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit and hello from the Charleston, SC area!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    replied
    GN, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we want pics of your first cook! Hope it turns out great for you, I'm sure if you follow Meathead's Texas Brisket recipe to a T it will. My first one ever was done with his recipe and it turned out fantastic.

Leave a comment:

• _John_
    replied
    Welcome, just like a Texan to dive in with a brisket for the first cook!

Leave a comment:

• Gunnation
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, this is a great place to be.

• Gunnation
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you, and i have read it. Thanks for all the great info, when i get home i will take care of my sig it will not let me do it on my mobile phone. And yes its killing me knowing its there and im here! I cant wait to get my hands on it and get it fired up and seasoned.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here