Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from FortWorth Tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from FortWorth Tx.

Thank you for the awesome site. To date i have read more on this site in two weeks than i have in two years lol! Im new to bbq and found this site when i was looking to buy a smoker, which i purchased the Smoke Vault based on this site along with the prokit from thermoworks. Im out of town working in Houston Tx and my smoker was delivered yesterday. I plan on unboxing Fri night and seasoning based on your post on how to. My first brisket will be cooked on it sat. Much thanks to you guys for what yall have done here and wish me luck!

Hello GN. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Welcome Gunnation! I bet you can't wait to get home and play with your new toy. I know the feeling!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

• Gunnation
          Gunnation commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, and i have read it. Thanks for all the great info, when i get home i will take care of my sig it will not let me do it on my mobile phone. And yes its killing me knowing its there and im here! I cant wait to get my hands on it and get it fired up and seasoned.

Welcome, GN. Is it too soon for a hearty "How 'bout them Cowboys!"? If so, given your screen name, kindly disregard.

DEW

Comment

• Gunnation
          Gunnation commented
          Editing a comment
          Thats awsome, and your good i dont watch football im usally doing stuff with my son! I did watch the last game while i was pitching washers with some friends. And from someone who dosnt care who wins i was still ticked about that call lol!

Hi Gun, welcome to the Pit

Comment

• Gunnation
          Gunnation commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you, this is a great place to be.

Welcome, just like a Texan to dive in with a brisket for the first cook!

Comment

GN, I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we want pics of your first cook! Hope it turns out great for you, I'm sure if you follow Meathead's Texas Brisket recipe to a T it will. My first one ever was done with his recipe and it turned out fantastic.

Comment

• Gunnation
            Gunnation commented
            Editing a comment
            Sad to say but because of the rush the only pic i have is the one of the smoker in action. We had 15 people show up and i was so rushed and worried i never even thought to take pics! But 15 people said it was awsome and we only had about 3lbs left out of 17lbs. Thanks for all of the help on this sit, i know that i where the credit belongs!

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Success, congrats!

Welcome to the Pit and hello from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

• Gunnation
            Gunnation commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you HC

Hi Gunnation, welcome to the pit!

Comment

• Gunnation
            Gunnation commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Henrik

Welcome GN

Comment

• Gunnation
            Gunnation commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you Burn!

Howdy partner from N. Ca. and yea how about them Cowboys . Sorry for that, not that I'm a sad 49ers fan but enjoy the site you will enjoy the ride.

Comment

• Gunnation
            Gunnation commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you PB, and about them boy i dont know i dont watch them lol! Always been able to find something better to do with 3 hours of my time. Are should id say my 7yr old always finds something better to do with my time.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here