Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by rickmoorect View Post
    with this being essentially a subscription forum I would hope that we can have lively discussion, with many different opinions, yet still keep the trolls away.
    That's the idea

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    just think of it as white hat hacking...

Read the letter but struggling a bit to find the siggy button...

I'll get it.
    Last edited by Jon Solberg; July 11, 2014, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rickmoorect
    replied
    That's kind of what I thought, but it didn't completely register since this forum seems relatively new, I haven't noticed a post older than a month...so it didn't seem realistic to think that someone's behavior got them banned, but the ban is already listed. Glad to hear it was a technical issue that's been resolved, with this being essentially a subscription forum I would hope that we can have lively discussion, with many different opinions, yet still keep the trolls away.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Jon - Welcome! We're glad The Pit is finally open and you can get in! Please take a moment to read my welcome letter and tips on how to create your signature. Then kick back and relax

Rick - Jon is making an inside joke. He inadvertently got access a few weeks ago before we went live with the site. He was only in for a matter of minutes, but he wrecked things so bad it took us a month to fix them! lol OK I kid, he didn't wreck things, but he did get in by accident. We're still scratching our heads as to how he found his way in.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Hey Rick its a bit of a long story but if you do something wrong on a forum you can be "banned", your membership terminated. I was banned earlier in the set up stages of this forum due to technical reasons. ( not that I've ever been banned from a forum : )

Leave a comment:

• rickmoorect
    replied
    Welcome Jon...

what do you mean 'on banned' I am not familiar with that expression

Leave a comment:

• Jon Solberg
    started a topic Jon here!

Jon here!

Holy pig! I've been on banned! Totally stoked to be on the forum. Looking forward to some great conversation and some smokin good times! (puns intended)

I hail from SE Michigan, l love movies, animals, long walks on the beach. I'm a Moon Child... hehehe

Seriously, I'm an Air Force vet from long ago, have a grown son and a couple of dogs that keep me company. Love to cook on my colection of Webers and thanks to AR I can deliver a pretty good low and slow product to family and friends..

I'm really looking forward to hanging in the Pit

Last edited by Jon Solberg; August 14, 2014, 05:05 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here