Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Bolton, MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Bolton, MA

I've been a hw/sw engineer for many years. In my spare time, I'm an avid woodworker (I've made tables, chairs, chests etc.). I also enjoy roasting my own coffee, cutting and splitting wood for my woodstoves, playing the Japanese game of Go, drinking beer, hiking, camping, mountain biking and rock climbing. Did I mention drinking beer?

I've been grilling/smoking on a Cajun Grill for years and years, with some brief forays onto a cheap gas fired bullet smoker with decent results, but a lot (too much) of work. I recently made an impulse purchase of a MasterBuilt electric smoker, and have produced some pretty good, but not great BBQ, and some really good beef jerky.

I started to look for tips and tricks for the new smoker, and that led me to AmazingRibs.com, which *is* truly amazing. I wish I had found this site *before* I purchased the new smoker, but that's life - at least it led me here. Now, after reading the reviews of the PBC, and watching their videos, I had to order one - it has not arrived yet, but I'm very excited to give it a try.

So that's my intro. Glad to support the site and join the club!

-Paul

Hello Paul! Nice to meet you. Welcome.

Comment

Glad to have you Paul. You will be amazed again how much you will learn on this site.

Comment

Welcome Paul.

Comment

Sure pleased to meet you Paul. Welcome to The Pit! Great job on your signature!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos! Looks like you've probably already looked at this though...

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome Paul, not to far from me, nice to see another Mass BBQ enthusiast.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here