Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From From the Middle Gulf Coast, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From From the Middle Gulf Coast, TX

Greetings All!

I've been lurking here for a couple of years now, joined a few months ago and I've been smoking, barbecuing and grilling for over 40 years. I realized last night when I posted some pics, that I never introduced myself. My bad!
    I own a Lyfe Tyme offset smoker and a Lyfe Tyme grill (photos attached). They are manufactured in Uvalde, TX and are quality equipment through and through.
    I love to cook brisket (got one on the pit as I write this), pork butts, ribs, and the occasional chicken. The grill is for ribeyes, hamburgers and sausage.
    Even though I have been doing this for a long, long time, I can't adequately express my gratitude for this site. I have found a wealth of info here and have learned a LOT! Thanks!

Scout

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lyfetime Smoker.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	306.4 KB
ID:	524260Click image for larger version

Name:	Lyfetime Grill.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	524261

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit
    Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!
    Them some Nice cookers, amigo!
    Good Luck with today's brisky!

Comment

• Scout789
      Scout789 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks and I'll post pics when it's ready..

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Those look like nice cookers.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland. I do enjoy the fishing you have there on the Texas coast.

Comment

Welcome brother from up Katy way. I had a Lyfe Tyme but sold it recently to rearrange my cooking priorities, but it was a decent offset. Look forward to what you have to offer !!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Victoria (Tejas, that is)

Comment

Those are some serious lookin cookin mochines. Also sounds like you’ve been around the block a few times. Glad to have ya with us. Eat good and have fun!

Comment

Greetings, from MN.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Kingwood!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here