Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGo37
    replied
    Welcome, you're gonna love the ride. I was really humbled by what I didn't know when I checked out the public site, and so welcomed by the crew here when I came onboard.

Grill away!!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Welcome Sideways Grill Master Dave. Eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Anton32828
    replied
    Welcome Dave from another Weber kettle guy! I'm located in FL. My project for the weekend is smoking Tasso. Maybe we can both learn a few things here!

Leave a comment:

• dmcneil
    replied
    Dave welcome from Dave in Eastern Kansas.

Leave a comment:

• JGo37
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! Like you, I joined recently. I was instantly humbled as I read through Amazing Ribs at what I didn't know, I was actually shocked after joining at how many folks jump in and start teaching and helping, and have in fact started to get some new info into this thick skull of mine.

You're going to have a great time!

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg

Leave a comment:

• kamadoRob
    replied
    Another welcome from Colorado!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Dallas by way of New Orleans.

Leave a comment:

• gcdmd
    replied
    Good to have you aboard, Dave. Bienvenido and
    laissez les bon temps rouler.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit. We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Howdy Dave from Houston.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Dave.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    Welcome from Maryland.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad to have ya here, jump on in on th Fun! !

Leave a comment:

• Keiferr
    replied
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here