Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to The Pit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Patrick. Glad you’re here. Cheeers!

Comment

Great intro. Look forward to hearing stories. The kettle was the right choice if you can only have one cooker. Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Hays, KS!
        Attached Files

Comment

Welcome from the Bay Area! I have the kettle and rotisserie combo and absolutely love it! Grab the Slow-n-Sear and there's nothing you can't do.

Of course, now that you have more room, you'll want more stuff. We can help with that, too...

Comment

Originally posted by Sweaty Paul View Post
            Welcome to The Pit from Hays, KS!
            Good looking pups, Paul! Kansas is one of the last places where you can still get into wild quail and pheasants in the same day! My Dad and I do annual trips to the Dakotas for pheasants and sharpies. Would love to venture to KS sometime for a ducks/upland combo hunt.

Comment

• Sweaty Paul
              Sweaty Paul commented
              Editing a comment
              May have to figure that out. Phez and quail are really starting to make a comeback after several very very hard drought years.

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina! Great intro. You had me at ducks, fishing and Bourbon.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here