Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another newbie from Central Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HouseHomey View Post
    Hey! Do you know where Bourbon street is? I'm nowhere near there! Huntington Beach welcomes you Texas! Glad to have you on board.
    Thanks for the welcome! I haven't been to Bourbon Street since Katrina, but for sure it's a long ways to your neck of the woods!

Comment

I'm down to the Grilla Siver Back and the Yoder. I really want to see and touch them before making a decision but I can't find any for sale around here. Just a little hestiant to buy a cooker I haven't seen. This is a tough decision.

Comment

Another welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Originally posted by RoundRockAggie View Post
          I'm down to the Grilla Siver Back and the Yoder. I really want to see and touch them before making a decision but I can't find any for sale around here. Just a little hestiant to buy a cooker I haven't seen. This is a tough decision.
          For sure, I'd feel much better being able to see/touch than ordering blind. I've not called down there, but it looks like BBQ Outfitters has the Yoder https://bbqoutfitters.com/collection...-pellet-grills

Comment

• RoundRockAggie
            RoundRockAggie commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks - I'm going to head out there tomorrow. Not a lot of choices around here to buy smokers, supplies, etc. Which is unbelievable as this is the epicenter of TX BBQ

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya, amigo!

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here