Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Eagan, MN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Eagan, MN

I stumbled upon this website searching for secrets that the top steakhouses use to make elite quality steakhouse steaks. I had never been to a really high quality place until recently, and discovered the difference. I started looking around and decided to support the site. I've been cooking/smoking/BBQ since I was 15 years old. I don't do it by trade any more, but still have the best ribs anyone who tastes them has ever had. I am now an engineer, so I take the engineering approach to my cooking. I keep making it better until the changes don't improve the recipe or process anymore.

I love a good steak, pork loin, plate of ribs, or pork shoulder as long it is served with a good Dalmore or Balvenie. I like red wine too, but there is nothing like a good scotch. I'm looking forward to learning this site and spending some time comparing recipes with all of you.

Until next time,

Dinger

Hello Dinger, I'm looking forward to learning your approach. Thanks for joining us.

Comment

Welcome and thanks for your support!!!

Always nice to have "smaht" people around.

Comment

Welcome Dinger! We're glad you're here. Hopefully you share your rib rub with us soon.

Comment

Hi Dinger, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome Dinger! The beauty of The Pit is we all can secretly share our techniques to see how, if at all, we can improve! It's great! Lots of talented folks here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here