Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Joined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Joined!

Hey guys and girls! Like many, I have found amazingribs.com; amazing and very helpful and finally decided to pony up. The equipment reviews in particular. I've been using a Brinkman electric for the last couple of years. Some stuff great, some not so great. Obviously the temp control.

I recently acquired a CampChef PG24 pellet, so really looking forward to advise on that. I have had one of the old aluminum USA-Made Ducane's for grilling for like 10 years. I have rebuilt it with new burners and converted it to NG. They don't make them like this any more, which is a shame.

Looking forward to learning from your experience.

-Steve (Meriwether)

Welcome to the Pit!!!! This is a great place to learn!! A lot of great people here. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

Hi Steve, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome Steve. Where are you from?

Comment

Hello all. New to the forum. Greatings from Memphis TN.

Comment

Hey there Steve. Welcome

Comment

Greetings Meriwether! I'm reminded of an old episode of Wings where an old buddy of theirs named Meriwether could do something gross with his eye, he was the hit of the party...

Anyway, welcome aboard. Good job on filling out your signature!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos! Looks like you may have already discovered it.

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here