Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Quick hello to everyone. I am Alex, people call me Keny so i'll go with that. Bought an egg in spring of 2014 and have been playing with it quit a bit. This is a great site and am really enjoying what it has to offer. Have a good one.

Welcome and thanks for the support. Gotta like those types of cookers in the up north cold as all get out, eh?

Comment

• Keny
      Keny commented
      Editing a comment
      The egg has been doing good, been out in -20c (-4f) reverse searing steaks and they came out great. Do you like SCTV? Bob and Doug?

Welcome Keny! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Hi Keny, welcome to the Pit

Comment

WELCOME!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Keny! I take it there's a story in there somewhere about why people call you Keny when your name is Alex?? Inquiring minds want to know.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

• Keny
            Keny commented
            Editing a comment
            Huskee, I am a man of many nicknames, Keny is the has the most boring story of them haha. My last name is Kennedy and a guy started calling me Keny way back and it stuck. This post was actually the first part of my homework, I will be handing the rest in about a week after it's due.

Thanks for the welcome notes everyone and I look forward to continuing on improving my bbq with all of your help.

Hello from Calgary!

Comment

• Keny
            Keny commented
            Editing a comment
            How about those Flames

• bbqoaf
            bbqoaf commented
            Editing a comment
            A few more years, need Bennet healthy, more blue line depth and another young offensive skill player to take a run at the Western Conference.

• Keny
            Keny commented
            Editing a comment
            Well you're a lot further ahead than our Leafs hahah

Hello all from Memphis TN.

Comment

Welcome Keny. I admire those of you cooking in the below zero weather. I've been cooking some, but when the windchill went negative, I just can't bring myself to do it.

Comment

Hi Keny, welcome to the pit! Glad to see another egg owner in here. I also cook in sub-zero temps, there's no way around it. I'm not gonna stay clear of my grill for 4 months :-)

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here