Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tucker from Tucson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker from Tucson

Hey there! Just joined the membership. Your countless suggestions, insight, and mythbusting articles has certainly improven my ability in the outdoor cooking realm. So much so that in my current search for my next house that an outside kitchen is essential.
    Thank you so much. I support your site and your articles 100%.

Wow, good luck with the outside kitchen. My grandfather had a totally enclosed outdoor kitchen. It lacked the grills and what not of today, but he was till able to get a BBQ pit right next to the door.

Thanks for the support.....

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tucker! It sounds like you're quite well read regarding the AmazingRibs site. When you get a chance, please take a moment to read my "Welcome and Guidelines from the Pit Boss" and "Forum Tips and Techniques" threads located here. You'll especially like Tip #1 which describes how to fill out your signature. Again, Welcome and we look forward to seeing you around!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here