Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself from San Clemente California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself from San Clemente California

I have been following the “Amazing Ribs” site for the better part of two years. I joined the PIT this past August and have been following many topics on the forum. I never took the time to introduce myself, so I thought now would be as good a time as any.

I reside in Southern California. I have always had an interest in cooking, especially back yard barbeque and grilling. I am fortunate to have a pretty good set up where I have both a gas grill for grilling and a pellet smoker for barbeque. Like most everyone who loves barbeque, I’m always looking for ways to improve and replicate that last good brisket or slab of ribs from many of the barbeque restaurants I have had the good fortune to visit. When I found this site and I reviewed the recipes, I was blown away! I have tried many of them and have yet to be disappointed. Most importantly the techniques described in many of the recipes and the “Zen” how to articles are the best I have ever seen. The seminars are phenomenal! I have always considered myself to be a pretty good cook, but I have to admit something was always missing. This site has helped transform me and educate me on the finer points of how to grill and barbeque in a way that has provided truly amazing results. I have included a photo or two of my grill and smoker.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Grate Side Up.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	51019 Click image for larger version

Name:	Traeger.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	51017
    Attached Files

Hello JGK Welcome

Comment

Welcome Brother, Nice rigs. Glad your hear. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Comment

A big welcome from the Charleston, SC area!

Comment

welcome from northern CA. I am thinking about judging at Dana Point this year, have heard it is a real nice venue.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the Pit from a wet and rainy Louisiana today

Comment

Welcome to The Pit JGKnSC! Good job posting pictures, but next time give us some bigguns!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit... From a guy in Hermosa Beach.

Comment

Welcome JGK.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here