Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from West Chester, PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from West Chester, PA

Hello Everyone,

I just finally activated my awesome christmas gift from the my girlfriend's parents. I've been following this site now for at least two years with splendid results. Meathead has spoiled myself and family. I've be using my 22.5 weber and the smokenator for my bbq. I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Brian

Right on - my smokenator just came in the mail yesterday and I'm going to try some ribs on the Kettle tomorrow!

A big Pit welcome from the SC Lowcountry!

Comment

Welcome to SEPA from NEPA!

DEW

Comment

Hello bpf Welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome, Brian. My wife's BFF moved to West Chester a while ago. Great town for partying as I recall. Any suggestions for Q joints when we visit there next?

Comment

South Central PA saying welcome...

Comment

Welcome Brian. Also in West Chester, also use a 22.5 kettle and smokenator (and another 22.5 kettle and a Vortex). Smart parents, you might have to marry that girl

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here