Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve.. BBQ Phanatic from Philly suburbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve.. BBQ Phanatic from Philly suburbs

What's going on everybody! First, I just want to thank Meathead and the rest of the AmazingRibs staff for this site, their dedication and their always honest, unbiased opinions on everything that is AmazingRibs.com! Let me just say, that for someone who (no more than a year ago) had absolutely no BBQ experience, I can go from fan to connoisseur in such a short period of a time because of a simple, but informative site, shows how big of an impact you guys are making to not only myself, but also to the rest of the BBQ community and amateurs smoke lovers everywhere.

It's true! I'm a BBQ lover and huge foodie. But by far, BBQ is my favorite food and there's nothing that I don't love about it. Last Spring, I remember watching BBQ Pitmasters and really getting into the show. So I figure that it's the perfect hobby to take up. But, like with most hobbies, starting out is the most difficult part. So I get on the internet and find AmazingRibs. To make a long story short, it is my BBQ bible and I am a believer. The best part about the site in my opinion is that it involves so much science and mythbusting. I like to know the basics, the truth, what works and that is just what this site does, plus so much more.

I'm a 24 y/o who's real passion is food (mainly eating it), but BBQ is at the top of the list for cooking and eating. I've been a devoted follower since I found the site and joined the Pitmaster Club as soon as I saw the sites new edition. The bigger this site grows, the more experience and knowledge I will gain to hone my craft of BBQ. Without going on and on, let me just say that my skills would never be where they are today without AmazingRibs.com. I'm passionate about BBQ and the AmazingRibs family.

Thank you!

Steve welcome to the club, and I see you've got your signature already, bonus points! Thanks for joining. Kick back and relax for a while. Got any recent cooks you can tell us about in the recipe section?

Comment

Hey Steve! Good to meet you. Nice avatar... LOL

Comment

Haha you too! Love the WSM but I may make the change and be a pellet head soon

Comment

Steve,

I yield to you as you were here first. I have been know to change avatars often but this is a record..

Comment

I'm sure I'll change up avatars once and a while too

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here