Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Joliet, IL USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Originally posted by Pfunk1977 View Post
      41 married dad here from the suburbs of Chicago! Love cooking, BBQ, Smoking and learning more and more everyday. Excited to be part of the group and hope to share as well as learn a lot! Cheers! Have a Weber 3 burner gas grill, weber kettle and camp chef propane smoker, and wish I had money for more, lol.
      Welcome! On the money point I feel your pain! Probably best avoiding the equipment review section, there are so many things to drool over there!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, TX.

Comment

Hello form the Great State of Texas !!! Also a former Southside boy from Chitown, welcome to the Pit !!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Alabama! Nice looking Smoke Vault you have there! I've toyed with getting one of those, as it is convertible to natural gas, and I've got a hook up outside, meaning I could smoke forever, hahaha.

Comment

• Pfunk1977
                Pfunk1977 commented
                Editing a comment
                So far so good....Ive used it about 6-7 times so far. Only problem is thermostat is way off, I use my I Grill instead to monitor temp.

• jfmorris
                jfmorris commented
                Editing a comment
                Most of the built in thermometers and thermostats on these things are way off, unless it’s a pellet smoker.

Welcome! ill be in Joliet next week for the Drag races. Hopefully we have good weather

Comment

• Pfunk1977
                Pfunk1977 commented
                Editing a comment
                Very cool...I don't live all that far from the track! Hope the weather works out!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here