Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Seattle

Hi, my name is Dave. First to my military brothers and sisters, glad your well, I am Marine Corps, 1968-70, Monkey Mountain, Vietnam. I'm relatively new to the BBQ world, started 4 years ago as a hobby when I retired from the construction industry. My friend chef Havens badgered me into it - "men cook with fire!" I use a weber performer and sometimes back it up on longer cooks with a traeger. I've found most of the info that has made this so much fun and tasty on Meathead's site. So here I am. Lookin forward to getting to know you.

Dave!! Welcome to The Pit from the frozen tundra of Minnesota. Thanks for your service to our great nation. Glad your here. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Dave, thank you for you support! Pleasure having you here.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Hi Dave, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome Dave, there is so much info on the site you'll never run out of fun things to try

Comment

Welcome Dave - I have traveled on business and vacation many times up to the Seattle area.

I love the Mukilteo area (esp Diamond Knot's Industrial IPA), Whidbey Island and Woodinville.

Thnaks for your service and welcome to the pit from the SC Lowcountry!

Comment

Hey Dave, welcome to the pit!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here