Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Canada

Happy New Year everyone. This membership was not a gift; I noticed today that I have visited over 123 pages and I'm quite happy to give back for all of the amazing things I've learned since a friend referred me to the website this past summer. I treated myself to a propane Camp Chef Smoke Vault Smoker as a post wedding in August and have been using it steady ever since. I live in an apartment building in Vancouver, Canada and they do not allow charcoal or pellet grills... Someday I will step it up to Charcoal!

I picked the smoker based on the equipment reviews, same goes for my Maverick thermometer. I've used many of the recipes and have been so happy with the results so far. Thank you Meathead and everyone else who makes this great website.
    Last edited by CNevay; January 7, 2015, 12:47 AM.

Hello CN. Welcome

Comment

Good morning CNevay! Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Hi CN , welcome to the Pit

Comment

Right on! A big Pit welcome from the SC Lowcountry!

Comment

"giving back" what a great way to think about it... truly... Welcome.

Comment

Greetings from Calgary!

Comment

Welcome CNevay! Thank you for your support here. We're glad you're able to find a way around you apartment complex's rules about smokers & grills!

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Welcome CN. There's nothing wrong with a propane smoker. With the info here you can put out a ton of good 'Cue

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here