Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Lagos, Nigeria.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Lagos, Nigeria.

I am a Foodpreneur with a food Pop-up in the Lagos metropolis and we Infused our street side snack with American style BBQ, am looking forward to learning and improving my grilling and pit knowledge here. Thanks

Welcome! Hoping we can learn from you in return!

Comment

Oh, man.... man oh man oh man. I was soooooo looking forward to making some wisecracks about wire transfers and inheritances. I just can't do it.

Welcome to The Pit, man! Tell us about your setup, maybe some pictures of your cooking? I'm guessing you're not using the same kind of equipment many of us are used to! Let's see it!

Comment

• Omega-Man
        Omega-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, a Prince with an inheritance!

• Kcomowa
        Kcomowa commented
        Editing a comment
        Hehehehe.... well I am A Prince with no intention to scam just here to learn and bounce of ideas on how to be better

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Glad to have ya here!

Comment

Welcome aboard, eat good & one of the really neat things about BBQ is you get to have much fun. Probably the reason you joined, the pleasure of serving others.

Comment

Welcome, Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Texas !!! I'm excited to have you here, would be interested in seeing how you use local ingredients in your bbq dishes. Look forward to some future posts !!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you my friend. I look forward to your posts!

Comment

Welcome from another part of Africa.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina !

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here