Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All

Just found this site a couple days ago. Impressive, so I joined the Pitmaster's Club. It's an extremely interesting site. I've been smoke'n/grill'n/q'n/cook'n and at times fry'n OutBack for a many decades. I look forward to learning new techniques, recipes and any ideas to improve. Again, it's an impressive site, Good work!

Welcome to the pit. This is indeed an impressive site.

Comment

Hello John and thanks for the welcome! Looks like I have a lot of reading to do

Comment

Welcome OutBack! Great people that will help. I need a lot of help as I'm new to grilling/smoking. Done a few low-and-slow following recommendations and they went well. Got a new 26" Weber kettle on order to go with my large Big Green Egg.

Comment

Welcome Outback, it is a great site and you'll learn and share a lot

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota!!!

Comment

Morning Fuzzydaddy, The Burn and Spinaker ... thanks for the welcome! Kansas is kind of cold this morning but probably not a cold as Minnesota Fuzzydaddy I have a 26" Weber. They are an excellent all around smoker/grill.

Comment

Hi Outback, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Greetings OutBack. How's life in Kansas treating you? I thought for a second you might be another Aussie. Anyway, thank you for the support and we look forward to helping you where we can and what you can share with us.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here