Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt from England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt from England

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Matt, I'm from near London, England. I'm 34 years old and I've been grilling since I was old enough to hold tongs. My family life in the summer time revolved around the BBQ, family and friends in and out of my Mum and Dad's house all summer, I would feel so sad as a little kid when we put the BBQ away for the winter. I married a girl who's family love the BBQ just as much as I do so I couldn't be happier. I've been getting into the low and slow BBQ over the past two years and I now cook all year round. I have a little boy called Buddy who is nearly two. He loves BBQ.

I love it so much that a friend and I are going into business, nothing major at first, but we're doing a few farmer's markets in the next couple of months and a couple of festivals over here in the UK.

None of this would have happened without this here site. I have learnt so much from the recipes and from posting in the comments, I don't think I'd be looking at turning BBQ into a job without amazingribs.com so thank you all.

We cook on Ugly Drums, I'm onto my third now, making alterations as I go to improve them, we will have five of them in the next month, I'll post some pictures of the builds as they happen.

Glad to be here!

Matt
    Last edited by MattBilling; July 11, 2014, 08:43 AM.

Matt Welcome! That's an awesome intro post, well done! We'd love to hear about your journey from the backyard to the farmer's markets, and beyond. I hope you keep us posted.

Please take a moment to read my welcome letter as well as tips on how to create your signature. Then kick back and relax

Comment

Hi Matt! Great introduction.

Comment

Hi Matt! Good to meet you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here