Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello from cincinnati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from cincinnati

I've been grilling since age 10. I've been using smokers since age 30. At 43, I have learned a few things, but I still have a lot more to learn.

I plan on relocating to Guayaquil, Ecuador in fall of 2018. This relocation will bring many new challenges, as the gear near and dear to me (PBC, Weber 22, Kingsford Briquettes) simply aren't available, and the cost of importation is outrageous. However, the meat is generally high quality and half the price.

But I will adapt!

Welcome from Indiana!

i envy that you will be able to learn and emerge yourself in another cultures cooking, grilling, and bbq traditions and methods.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

You will find out what you can get yer hands on and you will improvise. It’s in ya, I can tell. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome lebowski888

Comment

Welcome from Hays, KS!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    Glad to have ya here, lookin forward to many a long adventure from ya!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! As a lifelong Reds fan and casual Bengals fan, I get why you would want to move to Ecuador.

Comment

• Sweaty Paul
                        Sweaty Paul commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Now that’s funny!😃

Welcome to the Pit!
                      Cheers from Norway lebowski888

Comment

Good luck with the relo!

Comment

The Big Lebowski, welcome to the club !!! As far as South America is concerned I'd embrace their open pit gaucho style of cooking. May be something you will bring back to the States some day. We have some members from down that way, this is a good place to stay in touch regardless of your locale.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here