Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Israel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome GileadA

Comment

You're going to blow them away with that KBQ! Welcome!

Comment

KBQ? It will be incredible as you will be also. We have an Argentine Master as a member, Ahumadora. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!
        BTW, Ahumadora has a big nasty knife & a sweet cooker.

Comment

• Ahumadora
          Ahumadora commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Fireman. Yep Bbq is catching on around the world. Every bbq class I set up sells out fast.

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, Maryland! Glad you joined us.

Comment

Welcome! It is great to have you.

Comment

• GileadA
            GileadA commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! your posts over here were part of the reason I have decided to get a KBQ, and it wasn't easy to get it over to say the least...

• Spinaker
            Spinaker commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice! Glad I could push you over the hill. You will not regret it! GileadA

Welcome to the Pit GileadA
          Cheers from Norway

Comment

Bienvenido from Texas. What type of wood do you think you will be using in your KBQ?

Comment

• GileadA
              GileadA commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks! out here in Israel we have different wood than you guys have in the US, i can source localy citrus, avocado, peach, plum and carob, thats about it. I can travel up north to try and get some apple or maybe cherry... and I can buy imported wood which can be very expensive. just saw a guy selling chunks of hickory for smokers for roughly 4$ a pound...

• Ahumadora
              Ahumadora commented
              Editing a comment
              Stick with peach and you will be fine. Thats my 2 schekels or pesos depending where you are located.

GileadA Welcome aboard from Huntsville, Alabama, US! Glad to have you here, and I look forward to hearing more about BBQ in Israel.

Comment

GileadA you will be pleased to know I am cranking out these in Argentina. Heres the latest model Jabali (wild pig) Click image for larger version

Name:	20180425_102741.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	179.5 KB
ID:	491209

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                So, you’re not just another pretty face! Jabali, cool! 😎

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Bet you don’t get good barbecue in a restaurant too often. Neither do we in Canada. Have to make our own.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from the Black Hills of South Dakota!!

Comment

Welcome from the Bay Area (and from another KBQ owner). you're gonna love that thing...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Ribs4.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	491525

Comment

• EdF
                      EdF commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just look at that immaculate firebox! ;-)

Welcome to the pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here