Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello fellow meat lovers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow meat lovers!

I have been referencing this website for eight years now and finally decided to hop into the PIT! Meathead has taught me everything I know about good barbecue! Hopefully through the magic of the internet, crowd-sourcing more ideas I can improve a bit more! Hopefully I can one day crush it at my local BBQ cookoff and meat some real smokers in Texas! Barbecue has been a big part of my life from memories as a little kid eating smoked trout and smoked salmon, to more recently being able to provide some great foods for my family. Many more years to come, thank you Meathead for sharing with us everything you have learned about the science of barbecue!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Glad ya finally decided to hop in th pool...make yerself to home, an git involved.
          Ya got a lotta time to make up fer!

Comment

Interesting moniker there. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Putuguk is my native Alaskan name given to me by my grandparents when i was born! It means Big Toe!

Comment

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Fabulous! A name grounded in history. Cool!
                Can’t wait for pics of your first cook as a card carrying member.

Welcome from California

Comment

Welcome putuguk

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you!

Comment

Welcome to great fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here