Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Direct from Conneaut Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direct from Conneaut Ohio

Hi everyone. My name is Tom, but you can call me Tom. I eat, drink, go to the bathroom, and play Renaissance lute. Have had AR ribsite recipes bookmarked for quite some time (miniscule in geologic terms) and decided to join the Pitmaster club even though, like Groucho Marks, I have some hesitancy in belonging to an organization that would have me as a member.
    Looking forward to the fun times!

Hello Tom. Is it alright if I call you Tom?

Comment

Hi. Do you play the Renaissance lute while you eat, drink and go to the bathroom, or do you do them at different times?

Comment

• boftx
        boftx commented
        Editing a comment
        You have far to travel on the road to being a true smart-ass, grasshopper.

One hop at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by tgwilt View Post
        Hi everyone. My name is Tom, but you can call me Tom. I eat, drink, go to the bathroom, and play Renaissance lute. Have had AR ribsite recipes bookmarked for quite some time (miniscule in geologic terms) and decided to join the Pitmaster club even though, like Groucho Marks, I have some hesitancy in belonging to an organization that would have me as a member.
        Looking forward to the fun times!

Tom we've reviewed your application and agree we can't have you as a member. However, due to a glitch in our system when we tried to revoke your membership our server made a buzzing sound and emitted smoke (as in a large cloud that enveloped the entire city block). When the smoke subsided we did an integrity check of our Blade 5000 memberseverer dataserver only to learn you were still a member. We now live in fear of making any further adjustments to your membership and sadly must continue to allow you to belong to the club. These events seem dire to us but I thought I'd pass them along as they may give you some relief from the initial hesitation you've been feeling. LOL

Kidding aside, welcome to The Pit and I think your sense of humor is going to provide a nice change of pace around these parts. Again, welcome!

Comment

Well said, Boss..

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here