Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from (finally) sunny MN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from (finally) sunny MN.

Hello, everyone. I have been visiting the site for a while and decided to make the jump and sign up. I have been smoking for about 12 years now. I started with a small barrel type smoker that was given to me as a gift from my mom who got it with Marlboro Miles. That held up for about 9 years and, after the bottom rusted out of that one, my wife and daughter got me a Weber Performer for Fathers Day. I have been using that for the last 3-4 years. My friends and family enjoy my hobby almost as much as I do. I just thought I would add this resource to try and get better at the craft. I look forward to learning a lot!

Andy

Your friends, family, & wife will be dancing in the street, providing it’s been plowed. Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! It is the place of lots of fun and learning.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Glad to have ya here with us!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome MNKennicutt

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.
                  Remember many good years in Rochester. Some of our children were born there, geese on Silver Lake, good community vibe. Good place to be from.

Comment

• MNKennicutt
                    MNKennicutt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Been here for 12 years now. Not a bad place

Welcome to The Pit. I think that a Slow N Sear will immediately up your game a lot.

Comment

Welcome from the Florida panhandle!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

"I started with a small barrel type smoker that was given to me as a gift from my mom who got it with Marlboro Miles."

That could be one of the best lines ever in an introduction!

It is great to have you and great to have another Minnesotan join the ranks!

Do you ever head over to John Hardy's BBQ? I love that place. I do some business with the Mayo Clinic and evertime I am down there, I make sure to stop.

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
                      • To check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
                      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

• HouseHomey
                        HouseHomey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        My dad still has a leather jacket he got with Marlboro miles. I think a cooler and some other stuff too. I have a cookbook they gave me as well.

• Spinaker
                        Spinaker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hahaha, HouseHomey

• MNKennicutt
                        MNKennicutt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I go to John Hardy’s from time to time, but it has been a while. They are the only game in town now that Roscoes closed. Thanks for the info. I will make sure to keep it up to date.

Welcome from Winnipeg. You definitely need a SNS for that performer if you don’t already have. Check out Adrenaline Barbeque.

Comment

• MNKennicutt
                        MNKennicutt commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I will check it out. Never used the slow n sear. Just experimented with the coals until it worked out...lol

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here