Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIG, Happy Amateur Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Solberg
    replied
    Good to see theres some sky guys here! I spent my USAF time in Fire Rescue.

Thanks both and all for your service!

Good to meet you FIG!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    FIG!, Good to meet you. We share a similar USAF background as well as tendency towards carnivorism. I resigned my commission back in 2005 but was awarded the callsign "Darwin" early in my career. I was stationed at Maxwell, Pope, Eglin, Randolph, Little Rock, and Pensacola NAS (not in that order). How about you?

BTW please check out my welcome letter as well as tips on how to use the forum. Again, welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Jtrudel060510
    started a topic FIG, Happy Amateur Smoker

FIG, Happy Amateur Smoker

Greetings, all! I'm FIG (Air Force Callsign which stands for Fluent In Geek). I'm an amateur smoker (meaning non-paid) running a nice gas smoker, and supporting local military events, including feeding my co-workers. I currently have good experience with brisket, Boston Butt, ribs, and chicken. I'm all carnivore, and any meat is a good place to start for me. Happy smoking and grilling! -FIG

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here