Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excited to become a member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeatMonster
    commented on 's reply
    The Fireman cool! Thanks was just curious. If you ever head to Scotland let me know!

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure there is something I can share and Vice versa.

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    Backyard Cremator... Love it!!!!

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    MeatMonster, After trying out different smokers I settled on a Yoder 1500. It's a great smoker. The smoker is too big for my truck. For events that are longer than 2 days I smoke onsite. The smell of BBQ lures customers in. I am considering purchasing a Traeger 200Com.

On another note, I hope to visit Scotland someday.

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    Brother!!! Lorain, OH 19 years. Stay safe and hope to meet you this summer.

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks!

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    FireMan, I believe we are related in spirit. Pictures? Shucks....something else I have to learn to do. Take picture. Check! Upload picture. ????? Thank goodness I have kids to help.

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, jgreen it is a lot of work. The payoff, is a happy customer.

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    Depends on the rip.

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    I've been a firefighter for the last 19 years. My food truck runs all over NE Ohio between Cleveland, Akron and Toledo. I'm going into my third year running our truck.

• jfmorris
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit from Huntsville, Alabama! Looking forward to learning from you!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    The Fireman, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
    You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ UNIV.❗️
    Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
    Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• BourBonQ
    replied
    Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Leave a comment:

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Welcome from Texas!

(Where is FireMan to say hi to The Fireman? I’m so confused, where’s the fire I got some meat to cook?)

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here