Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Excited to become a member!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fireman
    commented on 's reply
    I agree! The only thing I haven't done yet is a pizza, but I've been kicking around some ideas.
    Last edited by The Fireman; April 17, 2018, 08:28 AM.

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit The Fireman from NE Washington state. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here. We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

Leave a comment:

• Elton's BBQ
    replied
    Welcome to the pit!
    Cheers from Norway

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! I don’t know what food you cook but pulled pork on Pizza, in Mac and cheese, or in a soft taco would be a home run.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

• The Fireman
    started a topic Excited to become a member!

Excited to become a member!

After reading the reviews for this site and Mr. Goldwyn's book, I decided to jump in head first. I just ordered Meathead and became a member of this site. I own a food truck and last year I decided to add smoked foods to my menu. I spent the entire winter honing my skills through reading books, watching Youtube videos and smoking. The additions to the menu have been a huge success and now I'm looking to up my game and hopefully, share what I have learned.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis