Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone my name is Dave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone my name is Dave.

Long time "go-toer" to this page. Just recently decided to join the Pitmaster Club. I've been barbecuing now for about 4 years now and as confident as I am about my product(s), I realize that I don't know it all and I still have much to learn. I look forward to the all the exchange in ideas and information that pass along through this forum. It is my intent to pick everyone's brain to understand their school of though and experience. Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say!

Thanks,
    Dave

Welcome Dave. Thanks for the support!!!

Jump right in, the Pit is ALWAYS warm.

Comment

Hello Dave, Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Dave. It's definitely the best $24 you'll ever spend.

Comment

Thank you for the warm reception guys.

Comment

Welcome, Dave, from Dave.

Comment

Welcome, is that an Army uniform? I can't tell from such a small pic.

Comment

Marine Corps.

Comment

• _John_
                  _John_ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mine didn't look like that

Right on Dave - thanks for your service!

A big Pit welcome from the Lowcountry of SC!

Comment

Welcome, Dave, and thank you for your service. My son just EOSd from the MC. Looking forward to learning about your cooks, and plenty of visuals!!

Comment

Welcome Dave! We have quite a few Daves, military, and former military in The Pit (I'm a Dave and USAF separated).

First order of business is for you to check out the welcome channel and read up on completing your signature. We want to know all about your cookers and thermometers and your signature is the best way to share that info. After that, take a look around and as soon as you can post pics of your cooks!

Comment

Welcome Dave. Glad to have you here. Cannot wait for our brains to be picked! We love it.

Pit Boss gave you a take home quiz, but since this is your first post I'm giving you a full on homework assignment! Please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Hi Dave , welcome to the Pit

Comment

Very well, I'll go to work right away.

Comment

Hey Dave, welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• dmszemple
                              dmszemple commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here