Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from San Antonio

Greetings everyone. I am relatively new to trying to master smoking and grilling. I have a pretty good feel for pork ribs (don't even need a thermometer to see if they are done). Turkey and chickens turn out pretty darn good. I did my first boston butt this weekend for pulled pork and it was tender, juicy and flavorful (it finished early and I used the faux cambraux technique that I read here and that was a life saver). I am ready to try a brisket next. I use a weber kettle and a weber bullet smoker.

cccq

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. I suggest a Slow N Sear for your kettle. It will up your game a lot.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from down here in the Galveston area!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Glad to have ya here with us!
            Nuthin wrong with Webers, I gots a few, my dang self!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome cccq

Comment

Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun & ditch the mask when smokin!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Th Mask might jus be Th Secret to prevent us gettin oversaturtated with smoke, an not really bein hungry when we serve others? Miracle Cure, Perhaps???

I'll stick with Brother FireMan 's (lack of) Respiratory PPE, when I cook, least until I have a chance to do some scientific testin, to share.
                  Last edited by Mr. Bones; March 28, 2018, 09:31 PM.

• FireMan
                  FireMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well put Mr. Bones! 🤔

Welcome neighbor from Canyon Lake!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You have a good combo of cookers there!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

welcome to the pit from Georgia, excited to have ya do you wear a mask when your smoking?....lol

Comment

Home of the chili queens and Haymarket plaza, laredito and Military Plaza. Tamales and chili yesss sir!
                        Huntington Beach welcomes you!!

Comment

Welcome from the Florida panhandle!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here