Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy From Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy From Colorado

My name is Al and I am a KCBS certified BBQ judge. I am a retired mechanical/environmental engineer. My wife and I travel to 8 - 10 competitions a year all over the rocky mountain region. I enjoy meeting other judges and talking with all the different teams where I can pick up something new to try. I
    love to put meat and anything else on the smoker anytime of the year. Looking forward to picking up some knowledge on this site and maybe leaving some.

Welcome to The Pit Al. I'm lookin' forward to your participation.

Comment

Welcome msupolecat

Comment

Welcome to The Pit, Al! Happy to have you with us, and thank you for your support. I bet you have a lot of stories to tell about that many contests a year.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
        1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
        2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which paid members get free monthly entry into, and is open to all USA members. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Putting meat on smoker is music to us’ns ears. Eat good & have fun!

Comment

Howdy right back at you from Colorado ...
            Last edited by MBMorgan; March 24, 2018, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from your Lakewood neighbor.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                      Glad yer here, to learn along with me.

Comment

Hey Hey from Chicago! Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                              Danjohnston949 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Good Morning LA❗️ Did You Sleep Fast or Get Up Before You're Awake❓ Inquiring Minds Need to Know‼️ Dan

• LA Pork Butt
                              LA Pork Butt commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Danjohnston949 I am typically up at 5:30am Central time. You post shows 6:25am. If that is Central time you were up at 5:25am Rocky Mountain.

msupolecat, Al, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
                            You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ UNIV.❗️
                            Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
                            Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
                            Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here