Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody

I'm a soldier currently assigned with 2nd Brigade, 101st Airborne Division who's heart belongs on a back porch. I claim Kansas as my home, and will be reunited with her shortly (keeping my fingers crossed). I liked to think of myself as a outdoor pro until I stumbled onto this site one slow day. Very excited about trying the stuff I've learned here. I bought a Primo XL as an advanced gift to myself for after all of this crazy stuff and I'm biting my nails with anticipation to see what her limits are. I love this site and I only hope I can contribute to its already stellar reputation!

Welcome to The Pit McGrizzle! Prior USAF myself. Flew C-130s. That Primo XL is a very nice cooker. I'd like one myself, if only I could justify another cooker to the missus. lol

Thanks for filling out your sig. If you have any digital thermometers it'd be good to put those in there as well. And favorite beer if you're inclined to sudsy beverages.

Comment

Welcome and Thank You for your service to your Country. I appreciate it!! You are going to like it around here. Lots of neat exchanging of ideas and lots of knowledgeable folks to help out. I look forward to reading your posts.

Barry

Comment

Thank you for your support Marauderer, and David you are a very lucky son of a female dog to be able to fly a C-130. Personally I hate riding in them, but I still recognize it as a sweet gig to have.

Comment

Originally posted by McGrizzle View Post
          Thank you for your support Marauderer, and David you are a very lucky son of a female dog to be able to fly a C-130. Personally I hate riding in them, but I still recognize it as a sweet gig to have.
          Well it's been many moons since I've been in one myself. Nowadays I sit in back with the rest of the commercial passengers.

Comment

Yo. Welcome to the pit. MG
            Last edited by David Parrish; July 27, 2014, 10:47 AM. Reason: fixed typo

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here