Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BBQ Connoisseur from DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskee
    replied
    Happy that you joined, thanks for your support!

Leave a comment:

• clb239
    replied
    Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Leave a comment:

• jstjohn83
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah there is a 10 minute video on KJ vs BGE and everything that is different has no affect on the end product. Taste test they could not distinguish between the two. As far as the Joenation group, We take em all. We have about 6 egg folks and some with regular grills. The link to join is https://www.facebook.com/groups/482929925377076/

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    jstjohn83 whatever you can cook on an Egg you can cook on a KJ and vice versa. As of yet I haven’t been able to stir up much interest in an Egg group here in Dallas, so if you would welcome an Egg guy into your group I think I’d be interested. I bought my son-in-law a Joe Junior a few years ago, and I like it better than my MiniMax.

Leave a comment:

• jstjohn83
    commented on 's reply
    Yessir, I actually went the other way, got a Kamado Joe, We started a DFW Joenation group, and are having a meatup that day as well. KJ has a chef that travels the country and shows off the KJ and all it can do. I went to one last August at a local dealer, but he is coming back and someone is hosting it in their backyard. Should be fun!

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    jstjohn83 welcome to the Pit! There is an Eggfest in Athens, Tx on April 14. You get to sample food and talk to cooks from 9am to 3pm. It is lots of fun. I am assuming that DFW stands for Dallas-Forth Worth. I live in east Dallas.

Leave a comment:

• BourBonQ
    replied
    Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad ya joined us here, lookin forward to more!

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Welcome aboard. There is an enormous amount of info in the vaults of AR. Just browsing will get it to ya or ask. Eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Good deal! Glad we got that sorted out! jstjohn83

• jstjohn83
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! I see it now.

• Spinaker
    replied
    jstjohn83 You can see mine here. Please let me know if this does not come up on your screen when you hover over the small pen in the lower left.
    Thanks!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 3.47.44 PM.png
Views:	77
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	469911

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Some people simply choose not to fill it out at all. But many do. For example, everyone on this page, except Dan, has their signature filled out. If you are not seeing theirs, let me know. You have to hover your cursor over the little pen tab next to to the green dot in the lower left. jstjohn83

• jstjohn83
    commented on 's reply
    It mentioned to put your equipment in your signature, but I have been looking at other posts and notice that most do not mention their equipment anywhere. I don't even see mine listed anywhere. Is that a feature that was removed or maybe is still in process?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis