Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New smoker from Reno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    HeeHee, LMAO!
    Thanks brother EdF (an Pete) !

• EdF
    commented on 's reply
    "Welcome to the Pit, I guess we all know why we're here. My name is Meathead, and you became aware this year! Got your M-C-S, and the smoke is blue and clear. Here comes Uncle Bonesy with your very own Weber"!

Sorry, every time I see Welcome to the Pit, it happens, and the Who get stuck in my head for a while. Thanks, Pete! And thanks, Bones!
    Last edited by EdF; March 19, 2018, 02:09 PM.

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit
    Glad ya joined us here, hope ya decide to stick around...

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit! It is a fun place to be.

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    replied
    Congrats on the adoption! Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit, from Texas !!

Leave a comment:

• kamadoRob
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Colorado!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit. Two things to add to your cook list are chuck roasts and short ribs. Chuckies cook like a butt, and short ribs cook similar to brisket, but a little quicker. We prefer short ribs to brisket.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Welcome from Pensacola Florida.

Leave a comment:

• Nate
    replied
    Welcome from Indiana

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome VideoWolf88

Leave a comment:

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg. You have a real great start going. Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• BourBonQ
    replied
    Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Be sure to keep an eye on the PBC sub forum...

You'll be amazed what you can do with that fantastic little cooker.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    Welcome aboard. Isn’t smokin n’ griilin a blast! Eat good and have fun!

Leave a comment:

• VideoWolf88
    commented on 's reply
    I've been to Sierra a few times, great stuff. Usually my favorite is Blue Ribbon Butcher Shop in Sparks.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here