Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from the home of the Spiedie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCC723
    commented on 's reply
    I believe if you go to the recipe's menu under chicken there is a recipe there. Not exactly how we do it but close. Have not tried his recipe. They make them out of chicken, pork, lamb, and venison. Around here you can buy bottled sauce and almost every bar has them on their menu. Yummy. I'm sure you could also google how to make them.

• BourBonQ
    replied
    JCC723 Glad to see your Orangemen taking care of business with ol' Sparty.

And welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina, from another "orange" ACC team fan (go Tigers!)

Leave a comment:

• PJBowmaster
    replied
    JCC723 Welcome to The Pit from the Great Lakes State of Michigan! I need to learn more about Spiedie's...

Leave a comment:

• JCC723
    commented on 's reply
    Well I think my BGK is sort of idiot proof. I did have a couple early cooks have the fire go out or had trouble controlling the temperature. I have this website to thank for my results. I always refresh myself on using the techniques here. Having a thermometer that gives me grate temp and food temp is good for us newbies. Thanks for the compliment

• jgreen
    replied
    Welcome from Winnipeg. Thanks for the pics, that food looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    commented on 's reply
    Young Feller You Are Either a Quick Study or You Misrepresented Your
    BBQ'ng Experience❓ Your Cooks Look Extrordinary‼️ 👍👍👍👍👍
    Dan

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    JCC723, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
    You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️
    Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
    Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• JCC723
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	167.2 KB
ID:	468731 Pork shoulder

Leave a comment:

• JCC723
    replied

Name:	image_58906.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	196.2 KB
ID:	468729 bbr

Leave a comment:

• JCC723
    replied

Views:	87
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	468726 Reversed sear roast beef

Leave a comment:

• JCC723
    replied

Views:	90
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	468724 Here is my BKK when I first put her together

Leave a comment:

• JCC723
    replied
    Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Leave a comment:

• JCC723
    commented on 's reply
    I was stationed in south eastern Colorado in the early 90's while in the Air Force. I really liked Colorado.

• Pirate Scott
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, one of the Many Places around Central New York that People Used To Work. Too bad we have so many Empty Buildings, but it is getting better. Hoffmann Hots and Hinerwadels Salt Potatoes are definitely on the menu.

• JCC723
    commented on 's reply
    I see it says your in Clay, NY. I grew up in Auburn and my dad and uncle both worked at New Process Gear in Syracuse for many years. Been to Clay a few times. I lived down in Endicott for about the last 20 years do you have a fondness for Hoffman hotdogs and salt potatoes like I do?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here