Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posting photo problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting photo problem

Trying to post some pics, not having any luck, can't figure it out, did it last week, now I can't. Any help would be great.....

Where are your images? If you use Google Photos I posted a link last week on how to share images from Google Photos to here. It's a round about way but it works with no need to upload them to the site.

Comment

Everyone is just guessing, (good guesses though ),what you are doing. It would be helpful if you posted the exact steps you are using to try to get a photo posted. Do you know what the files size of your photos are? Is it possible that the file size is too large? Are you doing this exactly the same way you did it successfully earlier?

Comment

• Tom Garwood
        Tom Garwood commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe the file sizes are too large, I g-mailed them from cell phone to computer and they are huge, other photo was down loaded from my now missing camera to my puter, going to try find it and see what happens with it. Thanks for all the feed back.......

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here