Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from the Arctic! I'm Kelton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakgrovebacon
    replied
    Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Welcome to the Pit!

Leave a comment:

• Danjohnston949
    replied
    Keltonfoss, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
    You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ Univ.❗️
    Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
    Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"❗️
    Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me!

Leave a comment:

• Keltonfoss
    replied
    Originally posted by JCBBQ View Post
    Welcome! I've spent a couple summers in MT. Near Glacier. It's beautiful out there.
    The Glacier area is phenominal, although not the only beautiful area in Montana. There are so many wondrous places throughout the state.

Leave a comment:

• JCBBQ
    replied
    Welcome! I've spent a couple summers in MT. Near Glacier. It's beautiful out there.

Leave a comment:

• Keltonfoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Mbmorgan View Post

Neither ... shortly after getting out of the Air Force (not at Malmstrom) I went to work for the FAA as an air traffic controller in the tower on Gore Hill. Spent several enjoyable years there before transferring to Salt Lake as an enroute radar controller ... taking a fine young lady from Sand Coulee with me, of course . She's still got me ...
    Good Stuff! I was neighbors with the late Jerry Ferda who worked up at the airport. (Fed ex building up there is named after him)

Leave a comment:

• smokinfatties
    replied
    Welcome sir!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Welcome from the Republic of Texas

Leave a comment:

• DWCowles
    replied
    Welcome Keltonfoss

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Originally posted by Keltonfoss View Post

That's awesome! Montana native, or Malmstrom Transplant?
    Neither ... shortly after getting out of the Air Force (not at Malmstrom) I went to work for the FAA as an air traffic controller in the tower on Gore Hill. Spent several enjoyable years there before transferring to Salt Lake as an enroute radar controller ... taking a fine young lady from Sand Coulee with me, of course . She's still got me ...

Leave a comment:

• Keltonfoss
    replied
    Originally posted by Mbmorgan View Post
    Welcome from Colorado! A few years back (quite a few), I'd have said "welcome from Great Falls, MT".
    That's awesome! Montana native, or Malmstrom Transplant?

Leave a comment:

• MBMorgan
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado! A few years back (quite a few), I'd have said "welcome from Great Falls, MT".

Leave a comment:

• Baker Dan
    replied
    welcome from NE ILinois

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Welcome to The Pit Kelton.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here