Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, from MN.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Smokdup from NE Washington state. Along with tips, techniques, and recipes about BBQ we have a lot of fun. If you like music, go to this thread to hear what others are listening to and share what you like. For jokes, go to this thread. Go to this thread to post where you work and what your hobbies are and get to know other members here. We are happy to have you along and looking forward to your participation.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Smokdup , welcome to the pit! Nothing but great advice, great recipes, and even better people here! I look forward to seeing you around the pit! ...Oh, and if you figure out how to fix your avatar pic, PLEASE, let me know! I've been sideways since I joined!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            If you'd like I can fix your avatar. I thought it was intentional to be honest. 😊

Originally posted by RickyBobby View Post
          Smokdup , welcome to the pit! Nothing but great advice, great recipes, and even better people here! I look forward to seeing you around the pit! ...Oh, and if you figure out how to fix your avatar pic, PLEASE, let me know! I've been sideways since I joined!
          i had to download pic using home computer

Comment

Howdy from Roy, WA

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and all of that whisky. Not sure I've had it in 20 plus years.makes me think I need some.

Comment

Welcome onboard, from just down the road in Huntsville, Alabama!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                Rubs Promo
                Meat-Up in Memphis