Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Bulgaria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Bulgaria

I have been a member for a while now but have not utilized the full power of the Amazing Ribs group. There is a great wealth of experience here and I intend to leech as much information from you folks as I can. I am originally from Canada and moved To Bulgaria about 9 years ago with no real plan to make a living. I was looking for a barbecue for my yard and was really disappointed with the variety and quality of those available. Instead of just ordering one I ordered a truck load and so began my biz here. I now have 300 square meter showroom full of barbecues of all makes and types. Yep...I am living the dream...I drink wine and do barbecue for a living :-) Looking forward to learning more and wish the members here all the best

Wow awesome story !! Livin' the dream. Welcome from the Great State of Texas !!

Comment

• gwbbq
      gwbbq commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man...it's been a trip

Welcome gwbbq

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!!

Comment

gwbbq, Glad To Here Things Are Going Great‼️
        From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up! My father used to travel over to Bulgaria in the 70's for wrestling. He still talks about those days!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
            • Check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Notifications tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
            • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Sounds like you created an interesting business.

Comment

No plan of making a living, hmmmmm. Has a nice ring to it. Then you go & do something you enjoy, has a better ring to it. Welcome aboard, happy BBQ stuff & goins on, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    Sure am glad to hear from ya, jump on in an have fun!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and all of those cookers! We would love to see pics of what you are cooking over there.

Comment

Welcome, and indeed, use the force!

Comment

Bienvenido from the Republic of Texas. We're looking forward to hearing about your experiences doing Q and selling the equipment in Bulgaria.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here