Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Smoker

Hey all, My name is Tom and I be from Iowa. The summer of 2016 I built a wood fired pizza oven in my back yard and have found out you can smoke meat just as well. Do more smoking than pizza now. Saw this site and thought it would be fun to join, so ill be chiming in once and awhile.

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Rules is rules & you must show us pics of said oven. Eat good and have fun!

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah look at his avatar.....

Welcome to The Pit Tom. We'd love to see some photos of your pizza oven, and some of the results too.

Comment

Welcome from the home of the Super Bowl Champions, looking forward to getting some tips from a pizza maker turned smoker.

Comment

howdy from texas!

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome from Hays, KS!

Comment

Welcome Tom Garwood

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from WA!

Comment

Just set oven as my profile pic, not sure how to post pic in post. anyone help?

Comment

• ComfortablyNumb
                        ComfortablyNumb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Click on the underlined 'A' just above the text box, a menu of icons will appear. Click on the one looks like a mountain with a sun, hovering over it will show 'Image'. Post a URL of the photo, or hit the 'Upload' tab. Upload by selecting an image off your comp and hit 'Send to Server.'

Click image for larger version

Name:	woodoven.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	463018

Comment

• 6th Borough BBQ
                        6th Borough BBQ commented
                        Editing a comment
                        wow that looks sweet! Love it!

• DoubleUpOrQuit
                        DoubleUpOrQuit commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That is beautiful. Nice work.

• Tom Garwood
                        Tom Garwood commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Got plans online, "Brickwood Ovens", wasn't sure myself, but decided to pull the trigger, glad I did, I use it a lot.

I'm just working on posting pic. not the best computer guy.....

Comment

Welcome from NYC. What an awesome wood burning oven - well done!

Comment

• Bumby
                          Bumby commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Steve B I'm in Astoria -- not too far away!

• Steve B
                          Steve B commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Bumby if you ain’t doing anything this coming Thursday there’s a BBQ event at the Garden State Plaza in Paramus. 6-9:30 pm.

• Bumby
                          Bumby commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nuts. Won't be able to make that one -- looks like a fun event though. I see Mighty Quinn's will be there - you ever been?

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here