Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just joined - John here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined - John here

Lurked on this site for a while - have one of the caps from an early fundraiser and thought it was time to kick in a bit more. I'm in the upstate area of SC and have a gas grill, homemade UDS, and a Cookshack PG500 in my arsenal. I'm a certified BBQ judge and have been #2 flunkie on a couple of cook teams. I learn something new everytime I get on the site.

Great to have ya John!!! Neat to have another BBQ judge around. Get a different perspective on things for those of us that never make any competitions.

Comment

• JayRatt
      JayRatt commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks - things got busy at work and I haven't been able to get back on here.

Yo Jay Welcome

Comment

• JayRatt
      JayRatt commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

Cool, welcome to the pit!

Comment

Oh yea, another cookshack user. Welcome to the group!

Comment

Welcome, all I could think of was who does #2 work for!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome John. Looking forward to your input

Comment

Hi John , welcome to the Pit

Comment

I'm confused, where did you all get John? I see his username is Jay, then Jared busts out a John... that might be why he didn't come back

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The title of his post is: "Just joined - John here". I get confused with so many usernames and real names. A lot to try to keep straight.

• _John_
                    _John_ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, thought my mind was messing with me, some called him John and some Jay, don't guess I even saw the title.

• JayRatt
                    JayRatt commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just got busy and haven't been able to come back. Jay Ratt is a play on my 1st initial J for John and my last name.
                    Sorry for the confusion.

Welcome aboard Jay

Comment

Welcome JayRatt John! Appreciate your support. I bet you have a lot to offer being a judge and competitor.

Since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

• _John_
                      _John_ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Had a thought, since I was confused and you mentioned keeping everybody's name straight, maybe those who want to use their name could throw that at the top of their signature.

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here